For foreigners who want to register a company in South Africa, with a local bank account.
Registration by South African Registered Audit & Accounting firm.
Company registration number: 2014/257905/07
Authorised CIPC Agents.
We do the paperwork, you do the business.
(Deposit of Euro 220 payable before start of process)
The following professional services are included in the above corporate package:
• Reserve your company name with the South African Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC)
• Register the company with the reserved name with CIPC
• Issue the share certificate
• Memorandum of Incorporation for your company (Cor )
• BBBEE certificate (local South African legislation)
• Issue a Tax clearance certificate
• Resolution and minutes of Board of Director’s incorporation meeting
• Assistance in opening a FNB company bank account* (process done electronically. No need to visit a branch in person)
*We work exclusively with First National Bank (“FNB”) a division of First Rand Limited