Join our team. We are seeking for people who want to help with the launch of world's first software platform that's fully integrated with a marketplace economy powered by its own currency, educational platform and transportation system. The global launch will be this summer.
What makes the platform unique is that it has developed a sophisticated support service, and we want you to be part of it.
As a 'Guide Manager ' you will be trained by us, no prior related work experience is needed.
Here are the responsibilities of a ' Guide Manager '
1. Planning and organizing your work schedule to provide authorized job coaching service hours to all assigned Guides;
2. Establishing and maintaining a positive and professional working relationship;
3. Providing initial on the job training and support to Guides;
4. Ensuring the quality of all work performed meets expectations;
5. Supervising Guides to ensure appropriate behavior and interactions with other Guides;
6. Acting in such a manner to present an example of a appropriate work behaviors to consumers at all times;
7. Demonstrating on a daily basis the organization's Vision, Mission and Core Values
8. Being a mandated reporter of suspected abuse and following all guidelines established to meet this requirement;
9. Performing other duties as assigned.
When receiving your application you'll be provided with exclusive access to the alpha product if you qualify.